We offer protective agency services both for shipowners (OPA) and charterers/cargo owners (CPA) to supervise the counterparty’s agent throughout the port call. As protective agents we ensure that your interests are well taken care of. This helps you avoid any conflict of interest that may arise with many stakeholders involved in a port call.
- CTM (US$ and any currency)
- Bunker On/Off Hire surveys
- Crew changes
- Schengen transit visas assistance/requests
- Medical services on board and in the most suitable Hospitals/Clinics
- Emergency leaves
- Cargo/Owners Superintendent services
- PSC inspection assistance
- Spare parts delivery/formalities
- Critical supplies
- Legal assistance and follow up
- Certificates renewals
P. & I. Club correspodents services, always fast, reliable, transparent, accessible 24 hours a day/7 days a week and compliant with the highest professional standards. We keep our Principals duly informed with daily reports about vessel’s operations developments.
- Cargo / H&M claims involving Owners/Charterers liability
- Joint surveys
- Legal proceedings (assistance & follow up)
- Vessel’s release from arrest and/or detention
- Loss prevention
- Salvage sales etc
- Joint out-turn surveys/samplings
Anytime, anywhere, always ready!